Senin, 14 Januari 2008

35 Shocking Pictures of Hot Celebrities without Makeup

Diposting oleh admin di 23.05

1. Adriana Lima

Okay the first picture….not so horrible. She looks a little plain and nerdy but pretty nonetheless. But the second picture…I’m not so sure.

2. Alicia Silverstone

From a distance, Alicia looks alright…pretty even. But up close, her skin looks a little blotchy. Well, nothing a little foundation and concealer can’t fix.

3. America Ferrera

She might look a little grumpy but as far as I can see, she has lovely skin! Not bad at all without makeup. Maybe it’s the fact that I’m comparing this look to her Ugly Betty look :)

4. Amy Whinehouse

Omg! Alien hair-do…puffy eyes….pale skin… Amy looks like a total disaster without her makeup. Then again, I’m not too fond of her even with the makeup on. Maybe, she wouldn’t look so bad if she gave up the excessive alcohol and drugs…

5. Anna Kournikova

I have no complaints about how Anna looks without makeup….atleast in this picture.

6. Avril Lavigne

Avril’s face looks alright sans the makeup but her eyes look awful! I guess its bound to happen considering the amount of eye makeup that she’s normally used to wearing.

7. Britney Spears

Britney looks like she has awful skin in the first two photos but the third one’s not bad at all! Sure she looks a little tired but that’s hardly surprising considering all the stress she’s under constantly!

8. Brooke Shields

Agreed this picture was captured at the wrong instant but inspite of the awkward expression, you’ve gotta agree that she looks hideous without makeup!

9. Calista Flockhart

Omg! Doesn’t Calista look tired and much older than what she is?!!

10. Christina Applegate

Christina’s skin looks pale and blemished but by no means does she look bad without her makeup. A little eyeliner, some bronzer and nude lip gloss should bring the color back into her face!

11. Christina Ricci

Christina’s forhead looks even bigger without makeup. Pale skin…tired eyes…Blah! Next…

13. Courtney Cox

As far as I can see, the only problem for Courtney is that without makeup, her skin really shows the effects of aging. But she’s far from ugly!

14. Drew Barrymore

Drew Barrymore looks lovely without makeup. Look at her face! It’s so radiant and flawless!

15. Eva Longoria

Eva looks so “Plain Jane” without the makeup! I cannot believe how much different she looks with all the works!

16. Fergie

Well what can I say…tranny with makeup on! tranny without makeup on! She really needs to stop overplucking her eyebrows!

17. Gisele Bundchen

I think Gisele looks so pretty and fresh faced without makeup. No wonder she’s a super model!

18. Gwen Stefani

I know it’s kinda hard to see her face with those giant sun glasses on but as far as I can tell, she should really thank her makeup artist. Btw, both pictures are from the same day when she appeared on the JImmy Kimmel show. One before the magic….one after!

19. Halle Berry

I think, Halle has a natural beauty about her. She might not look glamorous but I’m loving her flawless skin!

20. Kate Moss

Omg! I had no idea Kate Moss would look this terrible without makeup! It’s sad really….Looks like the years are slowly but surely creeping up on her.

21. Madonna

Hmmm I’m kinda on the fence with this one. Madonna has the body of a rockstar but her faceaffected by age. Then again you can’t really blame her for that can you. has definitely been

22. Nicole Kidman

Wow! I would have never imagined that THIS is how Nicole Kidman looks without makeup. For her sake I’m really hoping this is just a bad picture!

23. Uma Thurman

Hmmm…Uma pretty much looks the same. Maybe a ‘lil dreary and puffy-eyed but her transformation with makeup isn’t all that spectacular to me either.

24. Heidi Klum

Wow! Heidi has the most amazing, impeccable porcelain skin I have seen! Okay too many adjectives but what can I say her face looks gorgeous! I can hardly believe makeup isn’t involved…

25. Kim Kardishian

I can’t believe I’m about to say this but Kim actually looks good for once. I hardly expected a pretty face under all those layers of makeup.

26. Katherine Heigl

Katherine’s definitely lacklustre without makeup. She’s pretty no doubt but the oomph’s totally amiss!

27. Hilary Duff

Definitely cute sans makeup!

28. Nicole Richie

Okay the first picture is just hideous! The second is blah. But I don’t mind her in the third one. She looks healthy and rested. Motherhood’s done her some good.

29. Kate Hudson

One more to the neutral list I suppose. She looks a little washed out but pretty decent don’t you think?

30. Rihanna

And this is why Rihanna deserves her title of one of the hottest women of today! She looks fabulous without makeup. Her skin’s glowing, her eyes are twinkling and she’s even working that messy hair-do in the second photo… So no complaints here

31. Lisa Kudrow

I’m beyond mortified by this photo! I mean seriously what happened to her!

31. Jennifer Lopez

She looks as fresh as the morning dew! Any woman who can look good in a wet suit without makeup….truly commendable…

32. Jennifer Hudson

I love Jennifer Hudson’s voice but without makeup, she looks simply awful….The first picture is okay but the second one is just wrong….

33. Pamela Anderson

I’ve never really liked Pam but without makeup, she looks like an even older, uglier hag!

34. Kate Beckinsale

When I first saw these pictures, I refused to believe that Kate had no makeup on! I mean noone has that perfect a complexion. So if its true that these infact are pictures of her without makeup, I’m just gona say WOW!

35. Christina Aguilera

I prefer this nude look so much better than her “tranny look”!
Though I’ve gotta say that I’m not a big fan of the hair color. Almost
makes her look granny like…specially in the first picture! Kudos to
her for posing sans makeup for Versace though….it takes some serious guts to do something like that.

Sumber: http://allwomenstalk.com/35-shocking-pictures-of-hot-celebrities-without-makeup/7/


www.pbb-palestina.blogspot.com
 

Copyright © 2011 Pbb Palestina | Design by Kenga Ads-template